Commercial-Industrial-Residential Sales and Marketing
Who is Victor Weinberger?
In the past 30 years I've helped thousands of New York City landlords, sellers, buyers and tenants with their real estate needs. Whether through commercial or residential sales, rentals, referrals, property market analysis, mortgage, insurance, or anything else pertaining to real estate, I'm always there for my clients!
Trying to sell real estate on your own may cost you a lot of money!
CLICK HERE to find out how to SAVE time, money and aggravation as a seller.
*Email Me to find out what your property or home is worth in today's market
*E-mail Me for my exclusive “10 Point Plan” on how to get the competitive edge in this market to get your property sold fast and for the most amount of money.
*Email Me for questions you must ask when interviewing a Realtor.
*Email Me to find out the most common mistakes sellers make which cost them tens of thousands of dollars.
1) I've been involved in over 1,200 real estate sales and leasing transactions in my career. I would love you to be next!
2) Knowledge is power. You'd be working with an experienced professional, who is up to date on zoning laws, landlord/tenant laws, building department codes, C/O certificates, financial qualifications, mortgage qualifications,1031 tax free programs, and basically pretty much else related to real estate. On a regular basis, I attend continual education real estate courses, seminars, and commercial real estate conventions, so that I can service my clients to the utmost.
3) My unique marketing plan is guaranteed to work. I'll put in in writing.
*E-mail Meto find out about my unique custom marketing plan that has worked for all my sellers.
4) Referal Network: Through the Re/Max Referral network, as well as, The Corporate Relocation service (the largest worldwide) we are able to bring buyers to sellers together from across the country and the World.
5) Exposure. My website is highly rated on Google and Yahoo in the "Local Real Estate" search. Because of repeat business, advertising, a very high internet rating, national/local referrals, solicitations, mailings, cold calling, and many other means, I am able to reach a far greater number of buyers and sellers than your typical agent. I have a data base of over 5,000 sellers, buyers and tenants at any given moment for all type of properties.
Re/Max Article (click on link)
....About my Firm:
Re/Max Team has been averaging nearly 1/2 Billion Dollars per year in sales. Our staff of more than 40 full time professionals average over 1 transaction per day. As a licensed real estate professional, I had a chance to work anywhere. So why did I choose Re/Max Team instead of another company?
The answer is simple. Our incredible sales force has been with our company for over 2 decades. The management at Re/Max Team is the most respected real estate management force anywhere. We just don't hire anyone. Only the best of the best work at Re/Max Team. Hence, no one wants to leave a winning team.
The support our management provides to their sales associates is unmatched. In addition to real estate services; they offer attorney, mortgage, insurance, accounting and credit services available on the premises for the agents to use for their clients. Our office is so busy, that we have 2 major banks available at all times in the office.
.....About The Re/Max Franchise:
* RE/MAX is home of The Real Estate Leaders. The Franchise has been in business for 30+ years.
* Over 100,000 Re/Max Professionals in 100+ countries and over 6,500 offices proudly represent the industry leader.
* The Re/Max Network spends over $5 Billion annually on advertising and promotions.
* More than 1 million transactions take place every year within the Re/Max network.
* Entrepreneur Magazine rates Re/Max as the #1 Real Estate Organization for 6 straight years.
* Nobody in the World sells more real estate, than the Re/Max Franchise!
* For The Complete History of the Re/Max Franchise CLICK HERE
* For Re/Max Sales stats CLICK HERE
In Addition to Regular Folks, Some of My business closings through the Years Included:
* NYC Marshal's Office
* NYC Public School System
* The Catholic Church
* Christian Ministries
* Lutheran Church Ministries
* Methodist Church Ministries
* The Church of God
* The Universal Church
* Baptist Ministries
* 7th Day Adventist Church
* Muslim Society of America
* United Charities
* Tower Records
* Barnes and Nobles
* Chase Bank
* Boston Market
* Major Auto
* President Hotel
* and many others